Image Gallery For Website

lucas22

I'm trying to put a bunch of images into a page on my website and I want to use this simple CSS photo Gallery photo gallery I've got far enough to where I copied the code for the images and the CSS style into my code in dreamweaver. I resized all the photos I want to put into this. I save the photos in my images folder within my rootsite folder on my hdd. When I replaced the image in the code that I copied with my image it didn't work at all. Basically it just screws up the code and puts text where the numbers are.

Can we see the entire code?

I'm trying to put a bunch of images into a page on my website and I want to use this simple CSS photo Gallery photo gallery I've got far enough to where I copied the code for the images and the CSS style into my code in dreamweaver. I resized all the photos I want to put into this. I save the photos in my images folder within my rootsite folder on my hdd. When I replaced the image in the code that I copied with my image it didn't work at all. Basically it just screws up the code and puts text where the numbers are.
Try piwigo instead. Much better.Anyways, we can't help you if you don't provide the code.

If it helps, I just use Web Album Generator. It's a nice liquid layout format that shows 20 thumbnails per page by default. It generates all the files for you, and you just have to select all the pictures you want in it and the title. Then just point a link on your site to the index of the web album... Codeguru

Archived