strange language to me

smiles

I was trying to be funny.  I was just thinking how funny it would be if it were an option of languages to translate in google's Translater Tool:http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en:)

There isn't an option, but somehow I managed to see a site which uses it to translate it's content into English. Their original language was German btw. The site was about GTA SA and I'm not sure how they achieved it. Server side script perhaps? Unfortunately I can't try look for it now... I forget the adress, and I don't think it's worth it to look for it again :) .

There isn't an option, but somehow I managed to see a site which uses it to translate it's content into English. Their original language was German btw. The site was about GTA SA and I'm not sure how they achieved it. Server side script perhaps? Unfortunately I can't try look for it now... I forget the adress, and I don't think it's worth it to look for it again :) .

I think that it operates based on comparision !Like that if it knows two cases : wordA + wordB means "kind man" and : wordC + wordB means " bad man "they know that wordB means " man "one kind of statistic :)http://www.kli.org

I don't think you got my point smiles. What I meant was "how did that site I'm talking about translates their pages with google scince there isn't an option to automatically enable such services?". If I have understood your last post correctly, you are telling me is "How does the translator makes translations?".

I don't think you got my point smiles. What I meant was "how did that site I'm talking about translates their pages with google scince there isn't an option to automatically enable such services?". If I have understood your last post correctly, you are telling me is "How does the translator makes translations?".

you know ... I don't know :) I just only wonder what is Klingon , because someone tell me " Most electrical engineers, computer scientists, physicists and computer game enthusiasts speak at least a little Klingon. It's worth knowing " :)btw , I want to know what is Star Trek , a movie ??? :(

One of the longest running tv series' in the world. It's like star wars---except it's set in the future, and they're on this ship, and they fly around, saving people. Klingon is a type of race in that series. They speak..klingon. :)

you know ... I don't know  :) I just only wonder what is Klingon , because someone tell me " Most electrical engineers, computer scientists, physicists and computer game enthusiasts speak at least a little Klingon. It's worth knowing "  :Dbtw , I want to know what is Star Trek , a movie ???  :)

BLASPHEMY!! :(j/k :)But I can't believe you haven't even heard of Star Trek. Have you ever heard the name Kaptain Kirk? Spock?On your quote, I can't really see how Klingon is worth knowing. :blink:

:) well , really I had never seen it before and I still not understand why it worth knowing  :)

I don't consider Klingon worth knowing. But I'd definetely look into Star Trek if I were you. What country are you from? It may be that they don't have star trek where you live, which would explain you not having heard of it. It's a great part of movie culture in USA however.

Perhaps the one who said that language is worth knowing was making a joke? Probably meant that it's a "secure" language for communication between him and his/her buddies scince no one else thinks it's worth knowing?

Knowing Klingon language would really just be for the laugh factor of learning it or for "Trekkies" (people who really really get into the S.T. culture).I am a fantasy fanatic myself, mostly gaming. So, I found and downloaded some Elven language dictionaries. No one outside of gaming would care about that, but to me it is worth knowing, since a lot of words in fantasy games come from Elven. Same with Klingon. Trekkies show off in front of each other by speaking it at a convention or rally.