My Site

e4games

this is my website it is brand new so its not the best :) just wondering what you guys think of it so far..Note- Please diregard the "news" page I haven't really been focusing on that and I'm gonna get to it later same with FAQI am looking for help so please e-mail me about helping at bewamsley@comcast.net

In my opinion this is just a filled in template. Personally I dont like it and I dont think it suits the theme of pokemon. There are many defects, like the bar on the left not being in the right place and the last button being off-set ( I suspect that there are errors in the CSS, but I did not have time to look into it). I would make a brand new page, from scratch if I was you. The website is not working well in Google Chrome either.I am trying to be constructive, but I think that this site needs redoing mate :)... SorryP.S. Personally I wouldnt launch (host) a site until the Beta version is fully completed, but I know others would say otherwise.If you want to talk or want some help Pm me.Good Luck!

Hello! Please forgive my criticism but I have a mini-list of things you should address:1. There is no content... at all. While I actually think providing an online beta version of your site for final testing is great, this is not a beta site.2. The bottom button of the navigation bar is well away from the rest in Firefox 3 and IE 6,7 and 8.3. The text in the news column isn't... in the news column.4. The title of the news should be the link, but the title, date and text being links is a bit much.5. When I think pokemon I think yellow, orange and red. (bright and contrasting colours) Your site is cool blue with a mismatched red link text and text box. Given the name of the site surely an orange theme would work well?I am not sure how the copyright would stand but getting some sort of pokemon images or logos would greatly help the appearance of your site. Look into the availability of images for webmasters that the pokemon company may have released for promotion. There are other pokemon sites online so you could even ask them where they got permission from if you need to.Look into the above things and you will have a stable base to build from. In my experience though it is quicker to re-write the code using the old code as reference, than to actually try to fix the old code. I am not sure what you use to write with but consider something like notepad++ that has tabbed pages allowing you to work on multiple files at once without numerous windows.Once you have some more content and sorted the styling you should post it back here for more encouraging feedback!Good luck with the site! ^_^b Sorry I don't mean to be mean! >.<*Edited* for typo...

So I changed the name of it and its know www.pokemonorange.byethost31.com Things to know when you looking-I am going to make my own template,Version 0.1 will be more of a beta test,The only problem I'm having is the words on the homepage just seem so cramped

Archived