Creating A 3 Column Table Using Css...

mboehler3

Hi, I want to create a 3 column x 2 row table, using CSS and not the <table> function. I've started on the first row, seen here:http://mattboehlerresume.com/web_design.phpNow I am just not sure how to evenly space out the three boxes in the first row. My CSS may need to be completely re-vamped, I'm not sure. I bet there's an easy way to solve this, any help is much appreciated. Again, I want to insert a second row, so I'd like assistance doing that as well as spacing out these boxes.Thank you!!! :)

If the data for the table is tabular data (tautological, no?) then why not use a table? As long as you use tables semantically, then it's the correct thing to use. That way, the information will appear in the correct format if someone has CSS turned off, or different defaults than you, or if someone with different accessibility needs is accessing your site. An audio reader will tell them about tabular data and how to navigate it, but a three column display of tabular data won't mean anything.

tautological
I think the word you're referring to is "tabular." Tautology is a logical expression that is true in each and every case.

I think the word you're referring to is "tabular." Tautology is a logical expression that is true in each and every case.
I know, I meant that it sounds obvious that data for a table would be tabular.

Archived