Repeat Video?

KYKK

I have a stupid question, how do you repeat a video over and over when it end? and I not so good with english, how I search in google... like I already search like repeat video in forums..thx

What format is the video in? You can't make youtube videos repeat automatically. I believe you can make embedded wmv videos repeat with a parameter.

o I didn't think format matter, but I have avi file, which I get from the 3D graphic program, but I can change the format of the video, to flv ? that format work best with websites right?

The format matters because if you had been embedding a youtube video, it couldn't be done.If you use FLV format, you'll have to use a flash video player that allows you to send a parameter that makes it repeat automatically. For other video formats that can be embedded on the page, like avi, you can assign a parameter to make it repeat. I can't remember what the parameter is. But if you want to be sure your video is available on most browsers you will need to use a flash player.

I think this should help. This is the code I used, didn't tests the loop tho, but it should work if you change the value to loop"true"....

<embed width="320" height="305" type="audio/mpeg" src="GiveUp.mp3" controls="all" loop"false" autostart="true" 						pluginspage="http://www.real.com/player/" >

Hope this helped....

I think this should help. This is the code I used, didn't tests the loop tho, but it should work if you change the value to loop"true"....

<embed width="320" height="305" type="audio/mpeg" src="GiveUp.mp3" controls="all" loop"false" autostart="true" 						pluginspage="http://www.real.com/player/" >

Hope this helped....

I have another quick question most browser can open animated gif right? because there is option in the program... and when i google, i see like window program that view animated gif.. not like browser thx

Archived