Css Positioning Issue In Firefox & Ie

d00bie

hey all,i'm trying to design my gaming clan's website and i'm having an issue with div positioning that is troubling me... hopefully someone here can help me out.Link: http://w3n.comlu.com/You might see that the news & recent forum post containers are pushed down more than necessarily from the navigation menu. after a bit of poking around, i have found that the size of the empty space is the same height as the navigation bar, which is relatively positioned using top: -58px;I'm pretty sure that is what is preventing the other divs from sitting nicely, closer to the navigation menu.funny thing is, it looks just fine in google chrome and safari. i've tried and tried but cant seem to fix the issue in firefox and internet explorer.HELP!? :)edit: fixed! thanks... sorry will include code next time.

@d00bieIn the future could you post your resolution in a reply so others who might have a similar issue could see the resolution? This, in addition to editing your original post, is very helpful to the community.Thanks and happy to hear you found a solution.

Archived