Flash Element Size In Html

subashk80

Hi i had designed a flash component for my site's first page ( in size of 450px X 750px) . When i display it in the same size in my HTML document there is no problem. When i try displaying it in a reduced size , there's white space in the sides. How do i get rid of the white space.Also when i view my site in different monitors like 15" or 17" some of the components are not visible. Will it that be ok if i give my sizes in relative !!??Thz in advance!!

you could try using 'exactfit' or 'noorder'noorder: scales the movie to fill the specified area, without distortion but possibly with some cropping, while maintaining the original aspect ratio of the movie.exactfit: makes the entire movie visible in the specified area without trying to preserve the original aspect ratio. Distortion may occur. <object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" height="100%" width="100%"><param name="scale" value="exactfit" /><object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" height="100%" width="100%"><param name="scale" value="noorder" />but you have to set the element it is in, to a fixed height. example:<div style="border:1px solid #000;font-size:0; height:800px;"><object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" height="100%" width="100%"><param name="movie" value="myflashfile.swf" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="src" value="myflashfile.swf" /><param name="scale" value="exactfit" /><!--[if !IE]> <--><object data="myflashfile.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="100%" width="100%"><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="pluginurl" value="http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer" /><param name="scale" value="exactfit" /><!--<![endif]--><!--[if !IE]>--></object><!--<![endif]--></object>

Archived