Automatically Generate Content For Mail Function

son

you might need javascript for that. Or use use a textarea.
Unfortunately, client does not want any javascript. Maybe there is another option when I explain what it is for. I have this simple cart application: Now the client wants that you click below onto an extra option which is called 'send button', then the content of cart page is again displayed on this new page with options to enter name, address, email address to be emailed to give address (obviously once submit is pressed)... How would you normally do this?Son

I think he meant to email the user a link to the page instead of emailing them the entire page. Otherwise, it would be a lot easier to recreate the content for the email instead of getting it from another page.
I got this totally wrong then|-) What would you then do normally on a cart page when there should be an option for people who do not want to pay online, but want to send out an email request to website owner that includes all that is displayed in cart plus few personal entries as address, email, so they can reply to him/her?Son

I would generate the email content the same way I generated the page content.
And store in $S for example $S = "";to be sent in main function (mail($to,$subject,$S,$headers))?SonHad to edit as I did not realise it would show an icon after my mail function example...

Archived