Hide advertise

Ussa

I just thought about those javascripts and CSSs what can hide advertises from your site.Example Geocities' large frame.I just think, probably service provider don't allow these codes but it ruins completely my layout.I just want ask, can I get troubles if I hide advertises easily?Geocities' banner is really annoying but I don't want move my site to another server because it is quite large and so on.

You can use JavaScript to manipulate the page's existing code. However, what Geocities does is to add advertisments with their own server side script, thus disableing you from removing it. Even if there is a way, it's probably against GeoCities' policies.

I just thought about those javascripts and CSSs what can hide advertises from your site.Example Geocities' large frame.I just think, probably service provider don't allow these codes but it ruins completely my layout.I just want ask, can I get troubles if I hide advertises easily?Geocities' banner is really annoying but I don't want move my site to another server because it is quite large and so on.

Well, what made you pick Geocities to begin with? With tripod you can at least hide the advertisements (Yes, I've done it before). if you want a FREE web server without ANY ads, you can get a subdomain here. It's worth moving all your files if you are having a big problem with Ads. lol, with Firefox I can ad block all those silly frames from [removed]in Geocities. Edited by RahXephon