Where To Find These Designs.. ?

Norman

There's no specific name for those kind of images. What exactly are you looking for?Remember that if you want to use images you need permission from the original artist. If you can't find the artist, don't use it, because you could get into legal trouble.

Yes I know. I need a 'character' for a new I site I plan to start soon. So, if I find a good character, well.. if I can't find it, but I find some artists, I can ask them.

Oh.. another question. Check my avatar.. it's an image from a playstation old game, "Skullmonkeys". That was a character. If I modify it a little, will it be the same about copyright or not?

If you modified it, it would be considered a derivative work and technically they still have rights over it.Usually, large companies won't make much of a fuss if you use images of their characters, but you should not use them for profit or anything commercial.If you're using images from individual artists rather than corporations, be careful. Modifying an image does not give you permission to use it.

Archived