Adding scrollbars and back arrow to resized window

thesoundsmith

I'm trying to create a "radio Station", a small window that pops up when a menu item is clicked, and plays music from an XML file. Because it is a small window, i do not want it to have scrollbars or menu bar items taking up space.One button in the window is a "Buy now" link. When clicked, my goal is to have the current window (the Radio Station) open much larger and transfer to the ZenCart store page. This part is working fine now, but when it is resized, I need to have the scrollbars and back button (or equivalent) visible. Many sales pages are larger than fullscreen, so I need the scrollbars, and the user may browse the store, so I need the back-forward arrows on the menu bar. I cannot open a new window as closing this one also will close the transaction window. How can I make this work in the current active window?The actual radio HTML page I'm using is here, but to see it in action, you need to call it from the DashRadio link, leftmost on the top menu on my home pageAny ideas are greatly appreciated. I've been trying to make this work for some time now, and everything is finally working great except these relatively small, but significant, additions.

I'm not aware of a way to add interface elements to a window that's already open, that's typically only done when creating a new window.
That's why I asked, I couldn't see one either. but I saw a reference at another site to
self.scrollbars = true;

which did not work when I tried it. Also saw this,

window.scrollbars.visible = false;

but it still was not dynamic.I'd be fine with re-opening this same window, if doing so means it opens as a standard browser window at a nominally 'normal' size (or as specified in the calling routine.) Once it is open at the Store, I don't need to go back to the original Radio window. Actually, I have found a solution, though I could swear I had done this previously - by adding the target="_blank" to the constructed current link, it did exactly what I wanted. If you care to, check the Radio code

Archived