Download picture from web

zagino

:) Is it possible to grab - download picture from web site to db or as picture to desktop automatically ?like that:go to www.pictureA.comgrab picture (copy or ...)paste or save picture in field or desktop .... quit, close routine. :) Zagino

I'm really not sure what you are asking but if yopu want to set a picture as your desktop then just right click the image and press save as desktop or something like that. But if you want to save a picture to something the just copy the image and put it in paint or something. Then you will have the picture to yourself unless ytou want to post it on the internet (Not Very Hard) Yeah i hope this answers your question-Coolprogram

• 5 months later...

Another thing you can do is when you have the picture on the website, you can right click on it and "save image as" usually is there. This way to me seems faster than downloading it and you dont usually get all the spam and viruses with it, Then once you have it you can go to your contol panel on computer then desktop and set background as the picture using browse for the picture.