Login PHP Script

Azuna

Hi guys.I'm planning to have an login system on my web site. But, I don't know the script of it. Could anyone help? I want an simple only login script.FEATURES1) Simple registering (no activation required)2) Simple loggin in (no pop-up or anything else)The feature I want really to have is voting system. When I click the given link, the member will gain an point by clicking it. Could anyone know that?-Azuna

have you looked into server side scripting and databases yet? What have you got so far?

There are lots of login and rating systems already written.You should be able to find some on the 'net, and then test them out to see if you like them.Be sure to choose code that's been posted within the last year, and it would also be good to check http://secunia.com to see if there are any vulnerabilities.

Sirs, I'm too mad to read all those documents. :) Peace. :)Sirs, I really can't get it, could you please straightly give me the script code?
Nobody here is going to just give you any code. Besides, in the link JSG gave you, the very last post is exactly what you need. (So I guess he did give you the code after all. :) )

I spent quite a bit of time a while back to write that post, not only does it include all of the code you need but it goes further and explains how everything works. You need to understand how it works, because it's your system, not mine. You know what you want, so you need to know how the login system works so that you can figure out how to change it to do exactly what you want it to do, assuming it doesn't already.

Sirs, I'm too mad to read all those documents. :) Peace. :)Sirs, I really can't get it, could you please straightly give me the script code?
No offense, but he gave you pretty much everything you asked for. If you're unwilling to even click the link and have a look, well, that's not really his fault, is it? It's my opinion that part of programming (a LARGE part) is being able to help yourself and learn things as needed. If you're unwilling to do that then you have a long, painful road ahead as a programmer. I came here from a forum where a lot of people asked for code examples on a daily basis. Oftentimes we (the moderators) would give them blobs of code as a starting point, but some of them would turn around and basically demand that we code them a working example to their specifications*. If that's what you want, I'd recommend you hire a programmer. Looking through the posts here it's clear that there are a lot of people who are willing to help, but it's not a reasonable expectation to think that they'll do all the work for you. *The situation was made worse because the forum owners would often insist that if we (the moderators) were going to post any code, it had to be working, tested code. That's a bit unreasonable, in my opinion. I make every attempt to provide working code, but I have a life, a wife, and work of my own to do. It's not realistic for me to miss a house payment in order to crank out free apps for people who aren't willing to at least try and help themselves. The owner's insistence on us following this rule was one of several reasons why I left the other forum. But I digress....

Archived