Page not changing correctly in WebKit !

sircharlo

Hey all. I have a page that is heavily powered by JS.When a user fills in some info, the user can then choose one of two buttons, that each make a div appear.For some reason, these divs are aligining themselves really weirdly in Safari and Chrome. They'll work one time, then after the second time they aren't aligned anymore.However, Firefox doesn't have a problem.See the page here:http://www.zig-eyewear.com/FR/orderF.phpAnyone know why this is happening ?Thanks

I know it's probably too late to suggest this ... but it might be better if each page delivered only the content required for that page.I've worked with web applications that bundled the client side code into large files - in my experience, it just made it more difficult to develop, the pages load slowly, and the complexity offered little benefit.

It probably has something to do with the fact that you're trying to show and hide 2 td elements in a table. It would probably work better if you have a single td which contained 2 divs that you show and hide.

Archived