URL array

dzhax

Well i was working on a project the other day and i was using a script i found that took a URL that would look like: www.website.com/?p=test&id=3&type=2, and made the url to also be able to work like this: www.website.com/test/3/2.Does anyone have a script to do that my computer for some reason did not save it and i am not able to find where it was posted online.

It would be just as easy to the the appropriate string functions to edit an URL and save it to a variable or database.Here's an almost complete list of those functions to choose from: http://www.w3schools.com/php/php_ref_string.asp

Well what i was talking about it that i had a script then when i was using the variables it would print out like $var[0], $var[1] and stuff like that.

You need to use Apache's RewriteEngine. PHP is only the processor (so it processes the URL, for example), it can't alter URLs.

Could you give me a link on how to set it up.I no that my web server has it, but i am not able to find a tutorial on how to get it to work.

Archived