Problem with aligning

RockyŠ

Hello, I'm often here on w3schools but never made it to the forums, because I didn't know that exists :) I have problem with css, what I'm trying to do is align background image (it is used for hoover) with those at the menu and I can't get it to work, it always stays on the right side not on center. Here's the link to html http://www.z-com.si/rok/Orhideja/index.htmlcsshttp://www.z-com.si/rok/Orhideja/style.css

remove background from #menu a{}, and add it to #menu a:hover, then change width in hover to 105px; postion image 7px from left, and you are good to go.#menu a:hover {background:transparent url(images/menuhover.gif) no-repeat scroll 7px top;width:105px;}

Thank you for reply but there is still small problem,All images aren't aligned, there is no hover effect on "About us".There is hover effect before the "Home" button but there is no button :)Sorry, server is down and files are unavailable at the moment.

the first image before "home" is produced because you have a anchor link for "Domor" there, is this for "home"? can't access page to find out. If this is, use margin-left: to make them line up below image of buttons.probably would have been a better option to use ordinary background image with no text in anchor, and use text of anchor instead, then swap image for shadow image on hover. then you wouldn't need to change background image everytime you make amendment, and reposition the buttons where you like.

Ok I have another problem with aligning content... I hope you could help me. www.z-com.si/rok/Etna/galerija.php as you can see sidebar is in the wrong place, it should be aligned with the gallery. css file can be found herewww.z-com.si/rok/Etna/default.css

#wrapper {/* added by dsonesuk*/margin:0 auto;width:940px;}.content {color:#CCCCCC;font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-size-adjust:none;font-stretch:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:normal;line-height:1.4;			 /*what unit value should this be ??? em*/margin:20px auto;/* added by dsonesuk*/float:left;}

Archived