CSS HOVE HELP

nielcleo

i try to search and read articles about links hover and i still not found the right thing.rather than image tricks im searching alternative for a link hover that have a background on link what you have stayed.for examplei click Home and im in home page the link home have a background image. and when i click contact us the link contact us have a background imageguys can you give me idea?thanks in advance.

If I'm reading your question properly, then what you're asking for is for the link for the page you are currently on to be different from the other links.Unfortunately then it isn't possible to directly do something like this in CSS, but what you can do is add an extra or alternative class to the link for the page you are on, and set up some styling based on this.

If I'm reading your question properly, then what you're asking for is for the link for the page you are currently on to be different from the other links.Unfortunately then it isn't possible to directly do something like this in CSS, but what you can do is add an extra or alternative class to the link for the page you are on, and set up some styling based on this.
uh, did you look at wirehoppers link?

i tried the link of wirehopper its working but the code gives only the hover of but when i try to click it the style is gone.

Unfortunately then it isn't possible to directly do something like this in CSS, but what you can do is add an extra or alternative class to the link for the page you are on, and set up some styling based on this.
sir trevelluk im getting your point i imagine how to do that can you give me example? thanks for that sir.

Archived