how to make links horizontal

Vihart

Ive created several links from a mainpage to other html documents likeAbout usFeeKidsAdultAccesseach page gives you information on the subject of that page on the website currently the links are vertical like a list but i would like them on one line horizontalAbout us fee kids adult access how do i do this ? Ive searched w3schools and tried stringing code together but i cant figure out how.this is the code so far for the links:<p><a href="About us.htm" target="_blank">About us</a></p> <p><a href="Fee.htm" target="_blank">Fee</a></p> <p><a href="Kids.htm" target="_blank">Kids</a></p><p><a href="Adult.htm" target="_blank">Adult</a></p> <p><a href="Access.htm" target="_blank">Access</a></p> again im sorry for being such a noob - i did try to do this myself.

Paragraphs are block elements, which means that each one exists in its own horizontal space. If you want to have all the links on one line, just put them all in one paragraph.

Paragraphs are block elements, which means that each one exists in its own horizontal space. If you want to have all the links on one line, just put them all in one paragraph.
omg lol ye i see it just get rid of the <p> in between all the code thank you again - sorry about that :/

Ive created several links from a mainpage to other html documents likeAbout usFeeKidsAdultAccesseach page gives you information on the subject of that page on the website currently the links are vertical like a list but i would like them on one line horizontalAbout us fee kids adult access how do i do this ? Ive searched w3schools and tried stringing code together but i cant figure out how.this is the code so far for the links:<p><a href="About us.htm" target="_blank">About us</a></p> <p><a href="Fee.htm" target="_blank">Fee</a></p> <p><a href="Kids.htm" target="_blank">Kids</a></p><p><a href="Adult.htm" target="_blank">Adult</a></p> <p><a href="Access.htm" target="_blank">Access</a></p> again im sorry for being such a noob - i did try to do this myself.
If you want someting nicer have a look here: http://www.cssplay.co.uk/menus/

I only just stumbled upon this part of the CSS tutorial recently, and I think you could benefit from it. While you can accomplish a navigation bar by using any technique you please, it's certainly "best" to get in to good coding habits and do things by the norm, if you can.Navbar CSS Tutorial--it shows you how to use a <ul> full of <li> elements to make them in to your horizontal nav-bar. The more I've been looking through other pages on coding, whether it be random beginner tutorials or more advanced techniques, they've used this style for their nav-bars.

Archived