IIS 7 timeout Problem/or not

filipedine

Hi, I've installed IIS7 and created a site that runs on the following tech:VB.Net,ASP.Net,SQL Server Express EditionI've been having some problems when I'am connected for some time to the website (1 our 2 minuts), it seems it looses the connection and the browser keeps looping until it gose timeout.I've setted up the IIS7 Connection time-out to 65000(seconds)Can any one help me?ThanksFilipe

The connection limit on the server may be used up. What do you mean the browser keeps looping?
Hi,I do not know if it is looping, but usualy when I order some execution like (SQL Query) after having the page opened form 1 or 2 minuts it's like the brower is executing but can not execut. Some of my firends on the other day told me the spent 30minuts waiting for the brower show up the info they needed.What do you mean by "the server may be used up"Thanks

Probably. All non-server versions of Windows have very low connection limits to help "encourage" you to upgrade to Windows Server 2008. A single browser will use more than one connection, so a home version of Windows is really only good for a single person to develop and test on.

Probably. All non-server versions of Windows have very low connection limits to help "encourage" you to upgrade to Windows Server 2008. A single browser will use more than one connection, so a home version of Windows is really only good for a single person to develop and test on.
Thaks , for the tip.Lets say that I can not buy a windows server edition, what do you recomend me to do If i where to migrate these web sites to a free server platform?Thanks

Archived