failed CSS

george

Well, currently you have:

p { text-align:center; }

So you might want to change that to be text-align:left. You're not supposed to have paragraphs in table cells anyway, so why not just take them out?

Well, currently you have:

So you might want to change that to be text-align:left. You're not supposed to have paragraphs in table cells anyway, so why not just take them out?

About to Synook. Thanks. BTW: the

is used to center the entire table, and that is working properly. But my often poor understanding of CSS logic, I had hoped that the subsequent P.classes would align the table cells. So I will try removing the classes from the P element, and apply them to the TD element instead. Thanks you guys, for helping this slow old buzzard keep learning and improving my sites.

About to Synook. Thanks. BTW: the

is used to center the entire table, and that is working properly.

You should actually remove that p tag and put margin: 0px auto; in the table styles. That is the correct way to center block elements (like divs, ps, and tables)

you have to use position relative for 'product' container, then position absolute for text, then use left right properties to position the text where required.

div.product {position:relative;}span.plcement {border:thick solid #993366;left:129px;position:absolute;top:54px;}

Archived