What?/How?

eduard

As I already wrote: I have to earn money, but the message is clear! It has to be perfect! (so I´ll do that!)
that's not what I'm saying at all. You really need to read what people say to you. I'm saying that you need to know what you are doing and bid according to your "experience", or at least be upfront with your client so he knows what he's getting into. Every project is a learning experience for developers of all levels, but it's a completely different story when you've never done anything before. I was only trying to highlight the fact that you need take more than just money into consideration. Is the client willing to wait while you learn what you're doing? Is he going to be willing to give someone a project with little to no experience? When you make a bid, you have to take to time and experience into consideration when making it. Bottom line: don't go charging anywhere near top dollar. Bid low and use it as learning experience and a stepping stone towards being able to bid higher on your next project. The concern being if the client asks for any references or portfolio work to back up your bid, you'll be showing up empty handed, and if he's like most clients, he will also be shopping around.

that's not what I'm saying at all. You really need to read what people say to you. I'm saying that you need to know what you are doing and bid according to your "experience", or at least be upfront with your client so he knows what he's getting into. Every project is a learning experience for developers of all levels, but it's a completely different story when you've never done anything before. I was only trying to highlight the fact that you need take more than just money into consideration. Is the client willing to wait while you learn what you're doing? Is he going to be willing to give someone a project with little to no experience? When you make a bid, you have to take to time and experience into consideration when making it. Bottom line: don't go charging anywhere near top dollar. Bid low and use it as learning experience and a stepping stone towards being able to bid higher on your next project. The concern being if the client asks for any references or portfolio work to back up your bid, you'll be showing up empty handed, and if he's like most clients, he will also be shopping around.
People in Chile don´t have any patience and I urgently need money!Thank you for your advice!(and there isn´t here any competiton! I live in a small town and internet has just started (it´s not like the U. S.!))

Not necesarily "perfect", but... let's just say it must not ######.Your client will be able to detect "######"-ness a mile away, but he'll probably be unable to point the reason for it, and won't even bother telling you. An awkward look is all you need to see to know your app sucks.
But my problem? is: everything must be perfect!

But my problem? is: everything must be perfect!
Then learn PHP and MySQL before you start this project, other wise it wont be anywhere close to it. Learning PHP while doing a project of this scale is bad. Believe me I did it before.

Then learn PHP and MySQL before you start this project, other wise it wont be anywhere close to it. Learning PHP while doing a project of this scale is bad. Believe me I did it before.
Thanks, I´ll!

• 2 weeks later...
No. The database server may be on the same computer as the web server.Many free hosts include not only PHP, but MySQL, so no. He won't have to pay for that either.Stop asking "administration" questions, and start learning PHP and MySQL already!!!
Yep. Obviously-Can tell the name of other Free Hosts?

Archived