Will I ever use my W3school Certificate

cncr

People talk a lot about diploma's these days, I am starting to question myself if I really want to pay this money :) for the certifications online.I will really be pissed off :) if a diploma or so is 'better' or if my certificate isn't worth a RAISE :)

I don't think there's any guarantee of a W3Schools certificate having value in the business world. It certainly isn't worth more than a college or university diploma. Having a document proving three to five years of experience in a subject is worth more than a certificate showing that you passed one single exam.

I will really be pissed off if a diploma or so is 'better' or if my certificate isn't worth a RAISE
A diploma is better, and unless you're particularly unskilled and underpaid a certificate isn't worth a raise. If you're getting paid what you should be right now, a certificate probably won't change that.

People talk a lot about diploma's these days, I am starting to question myself if I really want to pay this money :( for the certifications online.I will really be pissed off :) if a diploma or so is 'better' or if my certificate isn't worth a RAISE :)
So what you're saying is that I can do better stuff with the money :) and not take a chance at maybe a liiiittle raise ???? <_<

A diploma is better, and unless you're particularly unskilled and underpaid a certificate isn't worth a raise. If you're getting paid what you should be right now, a certificate probably won't change that.
Thanks I understand what you're saying, but at my last job............a peace of paper would make a difference...,so I dunno :)

Well, why don't you talk to your superiors about the value of the W3Schools certificate?

Well, why don't you talk to your superiors about the value of the W3Schools certificate?
thnx , today and yesterday I spoke to some 'big' people and they said it is a go getter AND W3schools also said that this certificate can add value to your CVSo, Imma go 4 it......!! :)

..How much is this certificate?? Might be something to add to my resume...

Each certificate is $95 according to the w3schools site; I think it adds good value to ur CV
Thanks. I will think about it.

Archived