Printer Friendly

Guest Pointyfern

Guest Pointyfern

I like to print off my tutorials. And this sucks, because I have to goto the introduction, go down to printerfriendly, copy and paste into microsoft Word, click next, and then repeat.It would be lovely to have a printer-friendly page that has all the Basic HTML stuff on one page, and all the Advanced HTMl on another. This is would be an additional thing, I still like how its organized (So I can do examples and try-it-yourselves).Hope you take this into consideration.

I cannot speak for Kajim but a quetion about downloadable versions was brought up several times in the past and it came down to not wanting to provide this because then w3schools would lose its users.If everyone could just download or print the tuts then there would be no one visiting the site and the site is supported by users and ads.So because of that and the fact that Kajim is very busy and trying to write new tuts too it is not likely that this will be available any time soon (or maybe never).This is just my thoughts on the subject and by no means the final word.

Nope, kaijim is one of the people who write tutorials, and our admin on this forum.About the Refsnes'Frequently Asked Questions

Can W3Schools be Downloaded?Very often we are asked by educational institutions and others, if their students can download our tutorials so that they don't have to be on-line when studying them.We are also often asked if it is possible to read our tutorials off-line by people who want to reduce their telephone bills.Some people even ask us if our tutorials are available in books, as a hardcopy, or on a CD.The answer to these questions is NO.We are truly sorry that we cannot help you with this, but if you read the previous paragraphs, we hope it can help you understand why.Also keep in mind that Web technology changes so fast that offline tutorials will quickly become outdated.