open ppt file in slidshow mode

rata

hi,I have 2 powerpoint file: the first is PPT ans the secound is PPS > for sildshow mode.I wrote same code that open those files. but I want to open those file as slidshow in full screen, without the option to save those files. it the broswer defualt (internet explorer 8)when the files are open, it gives the user the option to open or save the file.I want the save option will be unavailable to the user and the file (pps) will open in full screen (sildshow mode) or to open the file in read-only mode that the user can not be able to save the files!Thanks.

this is the code i use:<html><head><script type="text/javascript">function openPP() { window.open("myshow.ppsx","","height=400,width=400,menubar=0,resizable=0,scrollbars=0,status=0,titlebar=0,toolbar=0,left=0,top=0");}</script></script></head><body><button type="button" onclick="openPP()">open the presentetion</button></body></html>

You can't control what the application does on the client's computer. People who don't have Office 2007 and up aren't going to be able to see .ppsx files.

You can't control what the application does on the client's computer. People who don't have Office 2007 and up aren't going to be able to see .ppsx files.
I mean the file PPT and PPS. the office program isn't the issue!

The application that shows the file is the issue, you can't control how that works from a browser. If someone doesn't have the application to view it they're just going to get a regular save/open popup box. If they do have the application then it will show up there but you can't control how it works.

Archived