Require advice

Vihart

I need a good website thats free and gives me the freedom to code everything(so basically not like weebley), no restrictions on ads. I want to try to code most of the site so i can create a site to be proud of but i cant find a free web host that suits me(i know that sounds bad). I like the look of this website :http://orgfree.freewebhostingarea.com/ But i cant even get started - i have an idea how to code all things i need on my website but i dont understand how to get started at all, Could someone suggest a good free host thank you in advance, please dont flame me :/edit- thanks alot guys

Make sure you get the features you needAvoid required advertising if you can.Make sure it's fast, even at peak hours. The speed of the host's home page is NOT an indicator of the speed of YOUR page.Have you looked into cheap paid hosting? Bandwidth and storage are cheap these days. $5.95/month buys a lot, and it really isn't a lot of money, less than a pizza.If you do go with a paid site, consider leasing it for a month or a quarter at first to see if you like the features, control panel, speed, etc. That way you haven't invested a full year's payment up front.

Archived