what could cause this?

jessmolchan

I recently built an order form for a client of mine. She emailed me yesterday with an order that was all out of sorts. What could cause this type of problem?Name: xfather123 Email Address: xfather@gmail.com Address: IvqfLSlq City: UAFgTJCfGQtnThWf State: NJ Event: dUvhBcODxp Phone: QGjjwvoHFu Message: guCO1r this is delisious!xfather123 Favors: Quantity of Favors: kgWbmfKsLPuuQbwU Favors On Stick: Favors Wrapped: Party Platters: Platter Design Theme: qfjkQzEdYbHbybzTVtx Bouquets: Bouquet Theme: NGviNLRb Bouquet Message: guCO1r this is delisious!xfather123 Cookie Box: Cookie Box Theme: bPFeXdARPPDczS Cookie Box Message: guCO1r this is delisious!xfather123 Minis: Minis Quantity (In Dozens): 2 Mini Personalization: Mini Stick: Mini Wrapped: Mini Message: guCO1r this is delisious!xfather123 How Did you Find Us: ueRKtaJOF Thanks in advance for any insight!~Jess :)

What exactly is the problem? What should it look like? Do you have code to show?
Well the problem is, it's in gibberish. Most of it anyway. I was wondering if there was maybe a bot or something that does this. I know my code is working, I tested it and she's gotten other orders from the site just fine. I was thinking of adding a captcha form?Thanks, ~Jess :)

It could be a bot, or just someone messing around. The fact that there are words that make sense indicate that someone was doing something.
Okay. But you do think I'd be better off integrating a captcha form right?Thank you!~Jess :)

Archived