HELLLPPPP!

jessmolchan

I NEED to add a "page" to this site: www.fredastairefreehold.combasically, what i want to do is add a table of contents before the calendar on the "schedules" page, and the same type of deal before the staff bios on the "staff" page…I know NOTHING about flash, but a client needs this done very quickly. any help would be greatly appreciated!!! :) ~Jess

If you want to be able to manipulate the site you will need the source FLA document or, if the original developer made it that way, the XML file that contains the site's data.I'm not sure why a client would ask you to manipulate a flash site you didn't make, or why you would accept a job if you didn't know how to do it.

If you want to be able to manipulate the site you will need the source FLA document or, if the original developer made it that way, the XML file that contains the site's data.I'm not sure why a client would ask you to manipulate a flash site you didn't make, or why you would accept a job if you didn't know how to do it.
i do have the source fla document. i know how to do enough to manipulate the template that was given to me. i just don't know how to add to it. and to clarify, the client is actually a friend of mine. they are aware that i'm not very proficient in flash and were aware of this when they purchased the template in front of me and i told her i would do my best.i have all of the files and if you know of any way to help my out that would be greatly appreciated.

Without the template in front of me and all the source code it's pretty difficult to solve the problem. I don't think it's going to be simple.Look for the buttons that load sections and copy one of them, change the parameters, and place it in the menu object, however it works.

Archived