Make Timing Link Slide

gongpex

AddEventListener(), is use to add even handler (onclick, omouseover, etc) and its value (what to execute) to an html element(s). Eg: element.addEventListener(click, doThis, boolean).className, returns the class name of an element e.g: <b class="theClassName"></b>.createElement(), is used to create and html element... E.g: document.createElement('img') //creates an image, but it is used with appendChild() function to place it where you wnt it to be in the document.

appendChild is explained in the XML DOM tutorial. It goes together with several other DOM methods, so it's a lot to explain in one post. parseInt() turns any data type (generally strings) into an integer. parseFloat() turns any data type into a floating point number.

what the function of "appenChild(), can you give me the syntax? I don't understand what the function of "parseInt()" and "parseFloat()" can you explain it to me?
have you tried looking these functions up yourself? Google or use the w3schools website search bar up in the upper right hand corner. if you have specific questions on their implementation, we'll of course be more than happy to help you out.

have you tried looking these functions up yourself? Google or use the w3schools website search bar up in the upper right hand corner. if you have specific questions on their implementation, we'll of course be more than happy to help you out.
Thank you for reply, I had tried to search it on google and w3school but there is no example (about my question) that can explain well to me, I need example,like syntax,how to write it, when it must used and where I must put it

Archived