Text Doesn't Touch The Edges Of The Div

Ben

Hi :)How can I make the text touch the top of the DIV?I've got some text inside the pink box and I would like it to touch the top just because it will make aligning much easier.

div.information {width:310px;height:420px;padding-right:2px;top:9px;background-color:#FCC;}

Another option would be to assign overflow:hidden; to .information div then create a inner container and move it up instead, until text aligns to top.

div.information {	background-color: #FFCCCC;	height: 420px;	padding-right: 2px;   /* top: 9px; removed as it does nothing unless position is used*/	width: 310px;overflow: hidden; /*added by dsonesuk*/} div.information div { margin-top:-8px;} /*added by dsonesuk*/  

<div class="information"><div><h4 class="fontface">The Snow Queen</h4><p>Poster and creative mailer to promote a theatre production of The Snow Queen. I deconstructed the story and took the key element of good and evil to design this piece. I used the tree and it's roots to represent good and evil, and the roses as a symbol of love.</p><br><h5 class="fontface">What I did</h5><p>Poster and creative mailer to promote a theatre production of The Snow Queen. I deconstructed the story and took the key element of good and evil to design this piece. I used the tree and it's roots to represent good and evil, and the roses as a symbol of love.</p></div></div>

Archived