Css In <Head>

eduard

It's true that if you read the tutorials or have read our posts carefully, then you will know where you can put CSS, because they will both tell you the same thing.http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_howto.asp Other than that I have no idea what you are trying to say.

It's true that if you read the tutorials or have read our posts carefully, then you will know where you can put CSS, because they will both tell you the same thing.http://www.w3schools...s/css_howto.asp Other than that I have no idea what you are trying to say.
Thanks!This is what I need! ¡About the groundhog day; I´m quite sure that you made the same error when you made one of your first websites!

Everyone makes mistakes. The point we emphasize is your continued repetition of the same mistakes, given the amount of time people have personally spent giving you advice, and your lack of motivation towards solving your own problems. Plus, the amount of information available to developers 10 years ago when I first started dabbling pales in comparison to what is available now. Especially if you do your own research, as almost every question now has an answer. But you can keep doing it your way...

h makes mistakes. The point we emphasize is your continued repetition of the same mistakes, given the amount of time people have personally spent giving you advice, and your lack of motivation towards solving your own problems. Plus, the amount of information available to developers 10 years ago when I first started dabbling pales in comparison to what is available now. Especially if you do your own research, as almost every question now has an answer. But you can keep doing it your way...
As I wrote before, my circumstances have changed (since 3 months!).But you still judge me to my previous period!(sometimes things change ........)

Archived