How To Make A Navigation Tool?

Guest Keytone

Guest Keytone

Hi, I am going to completely start over with my website and I want that page scroller tool that has several page numbers horizontally with a button at each end for going forward in the pages or back or the viewer can click on the number of the page they want. I see them on a lot of professional sites but don't know how to go about making one. Can anyone help me, anything would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, John

Guest Keytone

Thanks, but I'm not looking for history, I want them to be able navigate through the pages one click at a time or click the page number they want.

On each page, just put links to all the other pages. The code is identical to any other navigation except with numbers as the links. page1.html

<span>Previous</span><span>1</span><a href="page2.html">2</a><a href="page3.html">3</a><a href="page2.html">Next</a>

page2.html

<a href="page1.html">Previous</a><a href="page1.html">1</a><span>2</span><a href="page3.html">3</a><a href="page3.html">Next</a>

page3.html

<a href="page2.html">Previous</a><a href="page1.html">1</a><a href="page2.html">2</a><span>3</span><span>Next</span>

Archived