Image Rotator Issues

bmwaldrop

OK, I was using an image rotator created with JQuery. However, recently I began trying to change it up to where it would display a certain image between 7-8p, 8-9p, 9-10p. The more I tried, the less it worked. I decided to try with just javascript. Well, so far I created some variables to display some test images at certain times....but it's not working...and I'm not sure why. On top of that, I'm not sure how to make the images rotate. I know I'll use a else statement, but besides that, I'm totally lost. Any help? Here's a link. http://tinyurl.com/blwlhk6

you should start by checking for error messages. Just landing on your pages threw some errors in Chrome console. Some for missing assets, and then a javascript error on line 69. Also you have jquery included twice I think. You should only need one. Try this. get it back to the working state you had before you tried adding the new stuff and verify there are no errors. Then try adding the date stuff and post just that code when you get stuck/run into problems.

Archived