My Php Contact Form Wont Send Messages To My Email Account, Please Help

garethwigan

My php contact form wont send the emails to my account?This is my contact from page<table width="400" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td><h2><strong>Contact Form </strong></h2></td></tr></table><table width="400" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"><tr><td><form name="form1" method="post" action="send_contact.php"><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3"><tr><td width="16%">Subject</td><td width="2%">:</td><td width="82%"><input name="subject" type="text" id="subject" size="50"></td></tr><tr><td>Detail</td><td>:</td><td><textarea name="detail" cols="50" rows="4" id="detail"></textarea></td></tr><tr><td>Name</td><td>:</td><td><input name="name" type="text" id="name" size="50"></td></tr><tr><td>Email</td><td>:</td><td><input name="customer_mail" type="text" id="customer_mail" size="50"></td></tr><tr><td> </td><td> </td><td><input type="submit" name="Submit" value="Submit"> <input type="reset" name="Submit2" value="Reset"></td></tr></table></form></td></tr></table><p> </p></form>This is my php code for the contact form<?php// Contact subject$subject ="$subject"; // Details$message="$detail";// Mail of sender$mail_from="$customer_mail"; // From $header="from: $name <$mail_from>";// Enter your email address$to ='gareth.joynt@go.edgehill.ac.uk';$send_contact=mail($to,$subject,$messa…// Check, if message sent to your email // display message "We've recived your information"if($send_contact){echo "We've recived your contact information";}else {echo "ERROR";}?>Please help thanks

I mean this:$send_contact=mail($to,$subject,$messa This probably has to do with your server configuration. Maybe you don't have sendmail properly configured or something is blocking the e-mail. Maybe the e-mail is showing up at the destination's junk folder.

Archived