Special Page For Off Topic

gongpex

Hello everyone, I think on this this forum need to add page, to talk about off topic, I say like this, not because I like off topic, but to flex your mind after think hard, and made the discussion between newbie and senior or moderator not too "cold" so, If we ask question or anything not feel doubt, because familiar probably my suggestion rather silly, but I think my suggestion not too grandiose thanks

If by "off topic" you mean topics unrelated to web development, then I think the moderators have decided to keep this forum only web development related. Web development discussions can be warm, friendly, and casual; I've seen it happen on this forum before.

I say like this, not because I like off topic, but to flex your mind after think hard
Did you mean relax? :)

I really think the forums are fine the way they are. It stays within it's target. I've been here a few months and i don't think any of the advanced guys here are cold. Everyone is willing to help others and they will not only give answers to you, but as i mentioned in another post, they will try to make you understand what is going on which is really important. The fact that we all share the same interest is already a link between the advanced programmers and the beginners and we can talk about our common interest here. I've been active in the forums the last couple of months (not necessarily by posting but i'm browsing the forums at least 3 times per day) and i've never talked with any of the advanced guys in private, but it still feels like home. If you are active you will see that things are really "warm" here. Now if some people come here just to make one question in multiple posts and they don't take into consideration what the other guys are suggesting (i've seen a lot of people asking just to copy a ready code, or making 2-3 posts for the same issue because they are not patient enough or they don't understand at all what the other users tell them) that's another issue.

My computer caught a virus in order to get rid of it I used System Restore point & went back to the previous day upon getting the virus. I did it through safe mode. I tried it in regular mode when booting normally (after boot) & the virus stoped it from completing the proces. I could only get rid of it through System Restore point to previous day in safe mode. Since then my files & saved folders are missing. When creating a new folder with same name it says 'Folder Already exists you can not create a folder with same name.' I need to know how to find those files & make them visible as well as clickable? I have IE7 & Vista.

My computer caught a virus in order to get rid of it I used System Restore point & went back to the previous day upon getting the virus. I did it through safe mode. I tried it in regular mode when booting normally (after boot) & the virus stoped it from completing the proces. I could only get rid of it through System Restore point to previous day in safe mode. Since then my files & saved folders are missing. When creating a new folder with same name it says 'Folder Already exists you can not create a folder with same name.' I need to know how to find those files & make them visible as well as clickable? I have IE7 & Vista.
Did you just read the title of the topic? Hehe. I'll PM you with a possible solution.

Archived