HTML form?

eduard

which one you have? i have the php and mysql so far i learn how to make a contact page, newsletter, blasting news to the people who subscribe and how to remove them BUTTTT i dont agree with how they remove the person who want to ops out
PHP and MySQL

PHP and MySQL
you finish it? and i think im going to get their html and css to do some review to see if im missing knowledge "i do lack some knowledge in html and css"

Yeah, finished it. I found this HTML for dummies book in our house that once use to belong to my brothers' friend. I almost gave it away years ago thinking I wouldn't need it but kept it for some reason not knowing in the years to come I'll be getting into web design/development. I like books because you can always use them for reference, take them with you anywhere and sometimes it's easier on the eyes to read words on paper instead of a screen all the time. Today though, online references are everywhere but keeping a book around isn't a bad idea I'd say.. :) You'd be amazed what you can learn from a book.... Depending on the individual, their local library can turn them into a genius of sorts. Knowledge pertaining to all kinds of things in life can be found in many books. This has been like this for centuries. Today though if or when it comes to 'reading a book' for most, its books that keep people distracted, like many of the fiction books you see today that become movies. If I'm going to spend time reading a book, it's going to be one that I feel is constructive in some way and helps me progress in whatever I'm trying to accomplish where in the end it not only helps me, but others as well.

Yeah, finished it. I found this HTML for dummies book in our house that once use to belong to my brothers' friend. I almost gave it away years ago thinking I wouldn't need it but kept it for some reason not knowing in the years to come I'll be getting into web design/development. I like books because you can always use them for reference, take them with you anywhere and sometimes it's easier on the eyes to read words on paper instead of a screen all the time. Today though, online references are everywhere but keeping a book around isn't a bad idea I'd say.. :) You'd be amazed what you can learn from a book.... Depending on the individual, their local library can turn them into a genius of sorts. Knowledge pertaining to all kinds of things in life can be found in many books. This has been like this for centuries. Today though if or when it comes to 'reading a book' for most, its books that keep people distracted, like many of the fiction books you see today that become movies. If I'm going to spend time reading a book, it's going to be one that I feel is constructive in some way and helps me progress in whatever I'm trying to accomplish where in the end it not only helps me, but others as well.
thats true, but for some reason i get more into a book by reading it on my laptop or ipad, im not sure how that work but if i pick up a book " i have many html, css, flash, favascript, sql and php and linux books" but for some reason its very boring.Its like i have it in my hand its gets boring by the min, but if its on my laptop i can sit or lay there and read that book for hours and hours without falling asleep or getting distracted....weird huh?

thats true, but for some reason i get more into a book by reading it on my laptop or ipad, im not sure how that work but if i pick up a book " i have many html, css, flash, favascript, sql and php and linux books" but for some reason its very boring.Its like i have it in my hand its gets boring by the min, but if its on my laptop i can sit or lay there and read that book for hours and hours without falling asleep or getting distracted....weird huh?
Welcome to the 'digital age'. As a people, we're (I know this may sound weird or 'out there') but we're conditioned today to be like that now for the most part. All the HDTV's, Ipad type devices, Kindles, Nanooks, laptops, smartphones, video games, etc. So it doesn't surprise me when I hear people say I like to read it better on some kind of device. There's really nothing wrong with that but I wouldn't rely to heavily on the above devices because one they or any day they can instantly be gone(unlikely; just stating). Books on the other hand have withstand the test of time. ;) I have many e-books as well and I enjoy reading them on the computer but sometimes it can be straining on my eyes, but thanks to dsonesuk's suggestion on f.lux, it's been really helpful when reading and writing on the computer.

Archived