MySQL queries on website?

eduard

The form.html is on my website (www.eduardlid.net). But now the mysql queries (I´ve tried, but without success!).How?

But you've done it before. You have an example of MySQL queries in several topics. You connect to the MySQL server with mysql_connect() and then use mysql_query() to perform the query.

But you've done it before. You have an example of MySQL queries in several topics. You connect to the MySQL server with mysql_connect() and then use mysql_query() to perform the query.
Yes, they are perfect example with a simple html file. but NOT for a more difficult website!

I still don't get what you're asking. Then make a more difficult website. Learn the basics, then take it up a notch. You shouldn't need to ask for examples, because plenty have been given to you over multiple threads of your own making in the past.

I still don't get what you're asking. Then make a more difficult website. Learn the basics, then take it up a notch. You shouldn't need to ask for examples, because plenty have been given to you over multiple threads of your own making in the past.
But isn´t the question logical?Working mysql quieries on my website (I´ve sent the code yet of my html file (index))!

But isn´t the question logical?Working mysql quieries on my website (I´ve sent the code yet of my html file (index))!
it has nothing to with logic. as stated, it has everything to do with the fact that we've already gone over this topic to death.http://w3schools.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=43179

No query is more complicated than another, at least the PHP part of it. There is no difference in difficulty from the previous topics and your current one. I cannot tell you where in the HTML document to print out query results the same way I cannot tell you what clothes to buy. It's all up to what you want your page to do.

No query is more complicated than another, at least the PHP part of it. There is no difference in difficulty from the previous topics and your current one. I cannot tell you where in the HTML document to print out query results the same way I cannot tell you what clothes to buy. It's all up to what you want your page to do.
I understand! Question remains where to put the codes of php and the associated html form in the html file? Until now I know in the <body> and before html?

I understand! Question remains where to put the codes of php and the associated html form in the html file? Until now I know in the <body> and before html?
already answered in the post you just quoted!
It's all up to what you want your page to do.