Problem with uploading files to host server?

eduard

I´ve the problem that all the files of my website are saved in the root folder of my webserver stored at a flash drive. But I cannot upload these files to the host server of my website?

can you elaborate on the actual problem? What you are trying and what isn't working? You know, actual details that we can use to help you....

Edited by thescientist

can you elaborate on the actual problem? What you are trying and what isn't working? You know, actual details that we can use to help you....
Drag and drop didn´t work, neither copy and paste. So, finally I downloaded the file from my host, deleted the wrong code, copied and pasted the right code and uploaded this file to the server of my host! And it now works! But very complicated! (especially when you´ve a headache!)

Guest LH91325

Your web server executes from a flash drive??? No RAID or anything? Maybe English is a problem. You use FTP to get your files from your place to your hosting site. There are online equivalents at hosting companies sometimes called "Webspace Explorer." Click, point, shoot. Personally I use an old FTP program. Or Windows can do that natively given only a patience for typing or an automatic response file.