Did you just learn from w3schools or from

Sunati

Did you just learn xhtml from w3schools or did you learn it from a book and w3schools.I learnt the basics from w3school and then went to buy a book called:sams teach yourself html and css in 24 hours. It is a good book.So did you just learn form w3schools or from w3s and a book?

Just W3schools. It has all of the resources I need. I actually only learnt half otf the HTML tutorial, and then picked up the rest on my travels on the web. :)

I learned from W3C, a couple of tutorial sites, and books. The rest I've picked up by looking at code, and participating in forums such as this one. As soon as I think I have a good grip on XHTML & CSS, I learn something new. W3C is a very good reference, but you need to round out your knowledge with other resources as well. :)

I started off by looking at code from sites first... then I found w3schools, and then I got a book. After that, it was mainly looking at code from sites again... lol, great experience though. I learned CSS the same way, but I used w3schools as my main reference that time. Whenever I was learning html from a book I left myself a TON of notes in all different pages inside the book ... I can look back at that now and laugh, it might sound silly, but I DID learn it.

I learned from W3C, a couple of tutorial sites, and books.  The rest I've picked up by looking at code, and participating in forums such as this one.  As soon as I think I have a good grip on XHTML & CSS, I learn something new.  W3C is a very good reference, but you need to round out your knowledge with other resources as well. :)

Do you mean W3Consortium or W3Schools :) ?Anyway, I learned from W3Schools only. I did previously read some articles about HTML and CSS inside some magazines and they were the ones to introduce me to the concept of theese languages, but the syntax and all was learned all in W3Schools. I don't intend on bying a book for theese. I know there won't be anything much in theese books to be shown.

W3 schools and other tutorials on the web and forums I use on the web like this one and couple of others I use.

A course i was on recommended w3schools, haven't looked back since, the site is brilliant for learning and reference. :) Didn't bother with a book for html, have one for dhtml though, which also covers css.

I started leaning on W3schools, but then I found Beginning XHTML (Wrox press) secondhand and I learned a lot from it. that book taught me XHTML, CSS and Javascript. it also got me introduced to XML and XSLT. the PHP tutorial on W3s didn't help me much, so I bought a book for that too. (maybe I'm just wimpy... :) )LG