Index PHP File is doing Dramas and ActingUp

amitamberker

Hi scout1idf,Where are you?

Sorry, I've been dealing with power problems/clean up after the big storm we had a week ago.... According to your screen shot, your Apache server isn't running because of a port conflict.I would suggest going to the EasyPHP forum and asking how to change which port is being used. I didn't have to change anything to make it work on my Vista machine, but I remember someone asking about it on their forum. Once you solve the port problem, see this page to get up and running... I hope this helps.....

Sorry, I've been dealing with power problems/clean up after the big storm we had a week ago.... According to your screen shot, your Apache server isn't running because of a port conflict.I would suggest going to the EasyPHP forum and asking how to change which port is being used. I didn't have to change anything to make it work on my Vista machine, but I remember someone asking about it on their forum. Once you solve the port problem, see this page to get up and running... I hope this helps.....
Hi scout1idf,Okie, I would visit EasyPHP's forum and ask how to change which port is being used. Thanks for your response.Hope your power is back and you are done with your cleaning stuff. Take care. By the way are you available on Skype? Just in-case if I need your help :)

Hi scout1idf, Okie, I would visit EasyPHP's forum and ask how to change which port is being used. Thanks for your response. Hope your power is back and you are done with your cleaning stuff. Take care. By the way are you available on Skype? Just in-case if I need your help :)
No Skype. My power is on but the clean up is at my parents house. They are going to loose it because of the damage, so we've been trying to save 40+ years of stuff before it collapses...