Need help with a google search

Shadowing

Im wanting to search for a plug in that makes words move left to right then when they go far enough they dissapear and start again on the left. Not sure what that is called anyone know? thought about just making my ownsomeone probably already made a nice one though. still thinking how i would make it though lol. id almost have to have a span tag around every word

People call it a marquee. I suppose there would be a few Javascript marquees since the HTML element for it is invalid. It's pretty simple to make, but it will wait for the entire text to be scrolled out of view before reappearing on the right.

did a little bit of googling, this isn't what I want. that would be real easy to make whats on this link lol http://codecanyon.net/item/jquery-marquee-animation-plugin/full_screen_preview/236431 anyways lol i dont know what i was thinking. I already built what I need almost. The same tool i made to make space ships shoot at each other on my home page www.stargatesystemlords.com lol i can just use that. I'll have to write up something to make it work so i can change the lenght of the sentence though i think not sure.

I had to abandon this even when i almost had it finished. I think it was going to be annoying to players, i think i'll fall back on the show and hide method. Also the main reason i abandon it is cause when i was moving the mouse around it was making it lag and if moved fast enough a dead stop lol. I moved my scripted to a page of its own and there was no lag so I guess a few loops i have running in the game is to much for that being in the game to maybe.

Guest So Called

Marquees particularly annoy me too. They aren't used very often but I recall a few sites that ran the marquee across the bottom of the browser window and I just left the site and found another one with same content because the marquee was so distracting.