someone changed my screen

BigD

I write code for a school. Today someone changed my screen layout. Happened after I downloaded Soda PDF 3D Reader software. my screen attached. Classes and Graduates changed color, becaome clickable anchor and will re-direct to some site. My code generated the screen remains the same. Anyone seeing this before?

What's that page supposed to look like? Was your browser sandboxed when you did the download? Was the download virus checked?

The page should not have the Links, "Was your browser sandboxed when you did the download?" Sorry I do not know what does that mean. During download I did not Virus check (Do not know how).I removed downloaded S/W and Virus scanned using MS Security Essential quick scan, no virus found.The changes is not just on that page. It add links when I open emails and do anything on my computer.

A sandboxed application is a program that runs in a virtual machine. Here's a link. It's free:http://www.sandboxie.com/ I use it and recommend it. It has saved me at least a couple of times. It's impossible to know what you're downloading from a site until you trust the source. As for the virus scan, you need to get up to speed on that for sure. Different people will tell you different things. I've never found a anti virus / anti malware programs that does it all. Though , I use Mcafee, but I'm not completely sold on it. That's why I use sandboxie. It truly amazes me when I clean it out. It always deletes thousands of files and folders that otherwise would be left on my hard drive. I suppose I value my sandbox more than my virus protection. Anyway, sounds like you've been hacked and need to use a backup.