How to provide own internet connection

gongpex

Hello everyone, I think I must provide own internet connection, Because my ISP's service is very bad, I often disconnected and even I often lost internet connection, I'll try to ping, but it still same Q : What I must do so that I can provide own internet connection on my home? Q : Should I buy server or etc? Please tell me Many thanks

• Like 1

You want to become an ISP?
I was said before, if I plan to use it only for myself, because ISP on my country really bad(I often disconnected from connection or connection very slow)
to be an ISP you need a backbone connection (usually £10000 a year + install costs from my research)
I don't live on UK Thanks for answer, But I need more answer that more clear...

you will need to contact your telco company in your country and speak to them about wholesale or find a line wholesaler that will install a dedicated 1:1 contention ratio line. you will then need to get them to give you a quote on installing a line. you want a backbone connection (its similar in any country). If you live near a few people then look into asking around if they will share costs. Most backbone connections will be fibre optic. If your supplying to others you will need to look into your countries laws as I know in the UK to be an ISP you have a lot of laws to follow. That is as far as I can help for you.

for a connection you can get a different ISPif you want to provide ppl with internet youll can do that many ways(routers, gateways or nat technology)Base to everything is TCP/IP.Then learn NAT, firewalls, VPN for furthermoreover youll need network expendables and equipment I hope its clear to you that people wont get better connection than you untill you get a better connection You can message me if any questions)

Edited by es131245