How to cellpadding in a table?

jiapei100

Hi, all: Sorry for my naive question: I'd love to cellpadding the cells within a table, please refer to http://foscambc.ca/index.php/support . Current table looks ugly IMO. Although the right parts of this table are just big paragraphs, I still would like those paragraphs look better/cute. My current code is like:

<table style="width: 100%;" border="0" cellpadding="10"><tr><td style="text-align: center;">FAQs</td><td style="text-align: justify;" padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px;><p>Advanced/professional users .....</p></td></tr><tr>....</tr><tr>...</tr></table>

Best RegardsPei

I would suggest avoiding the inline style unless it is really needed to style a specific item. For tables the only feature I don't think you can style is the border attribute. The table defaults to border="0"

<style type="text/css">table {width: 100%;padding: 10px;}td.cent {text-align: center;}td.wide {text-align: justify;padding-left: 10px;padding-right: 10px;}</style></head> <body><table><tr><td class="cent">FAQs</td><td class="wide"><p>Advanced/professional users .....</p></td>