Session Problem

rahultailwal

Hi, I have one login page where after login i m saving user_id and password in session variables. in some page i am using an api which takes me to the new page. (like in gmail auth api.) I am using session_start in my all the pages at the top. After call back from the api my session is getting destroyed. If i again try to login and do the same process its working fine. As i checked in my firebug. After first login my session cookie is creating. After coming back from api page to my page a new session started as i have written in my page and it makes a new PHPSESSID and invalidates my previous sesssion. Second time repeating the process it doesnt do same. I want to know what i am doing wrong that it makes a new PHPSESSID. Thanks, Rahul

I got the problem and solve it. I send the session_id with the api url and that solved the problem. Previously after coming from api, the callback url was a page i haven't visited and was creating new session. After sending session_id to api url it doesnt make new session and page doesnt redirected. Thanks

Edited by rahultailwal

• 2 weeks later...

Oh I am again stuck on this problem. I am sending PHPSESSID in my redirect url but its not working in mozilla. And when i test it to other browser it works fine. Dont know what is the problem. I am working with salesforce api. And it might be api fault but. When my application started a session in one page then if after redirecting from api to a new page how this is changing.