How to keep word in certain position and not allowing it to move

Mudsaf

Note: Position:relative kind of doesn't work + Ie adds random space after something so it will be like this

HomeInfoGames

In Google chrome

Home Info Games

So i want the "Home, Info & Games" to stay in their position when im revealing the code under it and remove the random enter space that internet explorer gives. Css file

* {margin:0;}.info, .home, .games {text-decoration:none; margin:0; list-style-image:none; list-style:none; list-style-type:none; font-weight:bold; font-size:14px; display:block;}#naviCont {margin:0;padding:0;display:inline-block; }  .naviHome, .naviInfo, .naviGames {vertical-align:text-top;font-size:18px;font-weight:bold;display:inline-block;margin-top:0px; }

Html code

<div id="naviCont"><ul class="naviHome">Home<li class="home">This is not homepage</li><li class="home">Neither is this</li></ul></div> <div id="naviCont"><ul class="naviInfo">Info<li class="info">Introduce</li><li class="info">Server machine</li><li class="info">Sitefriends</li></ul></div><div id="naviCont"><ul class="naviGames">Games<li class="games">Top-Games</li><li class="games">Most-Views</li><li class="games">Search games</li><li class="games">Download games</li></ul></div>

Fixed the positions by myself, but there is still space in IE.

Edited by Mudsaf

OH CMON IE, now i added link there and the box goed like from [ ] to 50x that... SRSLY IE! Now having 2 problems with ie.1st as i mentioned on first post

What it looks in IE (Only IE problem)HomeInfoForumsDownloads

What it should look in IE (Only IE problem)

Home Info Forums Downloads

2nd IE messes the news box the width is about 100% for no reason (should be automated depending text length). Note: This works perfectly on Google Chrome browser. Problem fixed by hating ie

<![if !IE]>//If browser is not IE//Script here<![endif]>

Edited by Mudsaf

Validate, wrong layout of unordered list, use of id WRONG, IF there is a particular reason you broke up each parent menu into individual div containers this is the wrong way to set up menu using unordered list. IE? what version 7, 8, 9 ,10? as IE7 does not support display: inline block; to cover this browser use float instead.