W3Schools Certificate validity - Accepted world wide by all companies?

xXDangerous

Hello Guys! I came across this site months ago and have always been wondering about the validity of these Certificates You get by completing online tests, after learning everything myself. My concern is, since nowdays nobody hires people without a valid certificate anymore, are these Web Scripting certificates valid world wide? Will any company ever refuse a w3schools certificate since it's something I can get online? That's pretty much the only thing that has kept me away from getting the certificates I'm interested in. Thank You very much to whoever will give me a reply to my concern. Sincerely,xXDangerous

Like any piece of paper, it's what you make it. There are plenty of baristas that have a degree.

• Like 1

W3Schools certificates don't have the same kind of validity as a college degree. They're just an indication that the owners of W3Schools.com accept you as understanding the language. Their word may not be enough for a potential employer.

• Like 1

Thank You both for Your reply. That's sad since there are no colleges around where I live that I may attend to get a fully valid certificate. But I assume that W3Schools' Certificates will be enough for me to have my own personal Webmaster's activity running without going against any legal troubles (including producing and selling website designs & scripts and whatnot), in case of check ups from financial police and those kind of people.