Spry Accordion & IE

garevn

When i click to open a Spry Accordion content using IE, for some milliseconds the whole accordion div is like flash/blinks at the top of the page and then resets to his normal position.I read to add display:none; or display:table; but it doesnt work.Anyone has any idea how to fix that?

It sounds like hiding it with display:none would work, it wouldn't show on the screen until the display is set to something else. Make sure you validate your HTML and CSS. It also sounds like it has issues if you're using tables to lay out your site.

First of all i wanna thank u justsomeguy because the last years since my first post u are always here and u are trying to help me in whatever problems i have. Referring to the post i tried a lot of things like trying several "position"-"display" options but nothing worked. suddenly i deleted tabindex and worked!!<div id="Accordion1" class="Accordion" tabindex="0">to<div id="Accordion1" class="Accordion">I have no idea why that was the problem. Even when i changed the value to "1" didnt work.