Not able to go down without click on webpage...with arrow or page up dn button

amittalk

Hi Please help me to fix this problem.. I am not able to go down without clicking on my webpage..first i have to click anywhere on website then arrow buttons are working but i have seen in others website it go down if i use arrow button, there i do not need to click on webpage... pls check and help www.knew2new.co.in

Are you saying there's content that's not being displayed?

• Like 1

Are you saying there's content that's not being displayed?
It's a scrolling issue. Load the page in a window that's too short for the content, such that you produce a scrollbar. Now try to scroll down using your arrow key. Doesn't work for me either (FF 21 OSX). I figure one of the 3rd-party scripts is doing something with focus, but at least one of them is minified, and I just can't bother. Sorry. You might be able to isolate the problem by not loading the external scripts. Do it one at a time until you find the bad guy. Edited by Deirdre's Dad
  • Like 1

I am a beginner and dnt have much understanding of these basics.... if you dnt understand what i am asking then click any other website and click arrow down key , webpage will scroll down to some length then check my website and click arrow down key . it will works only when you click on the webpage first.