I'm just getting my feet wet with CSS

Joseph C R

I'm just getting my feet wet with CSS. I love it, when I can place this with html, and java scripting. It's like bars and darts. You can't seem to have one, without the other. I learned so much out of this website. I practically built my whole, entire website, from scratch through E3schools.com. I leaned most of my java scripting on here, and my html and CSS. The people who put this site together, sure have generous minds, to give such valuable computer programming knowledge. I just love this site. You have to visit my website to see the results, I've learned out of this website in only three years of practicing code for my own website.

Everything is possible!

For those, who want to learn some stuff from my website's code. Just right click on one of my pages, and view the source code and copy it and learn some of the functions of how a website works. Note: You won't be able to see the images, because you haven't actually got the images themselves. I have them uploaded to my server. But the commands that make hover links and buttons are perfect for learning how to do such things and set fonts and what goes on inside the <Head></Head> tags. It's always great to learn from source code from websites. You can see what works and how it works........... I'm having so much fun here.

Edited by Ingolme
Advertising

You've already linked to your website in another thread and this thread is nearly identical to your previous one, so I would ask not to make threads just to advertise your website.

From a web developer's perspective your website's design and code are not very well done, I would recommend looking deeper into CSS and looking up proper web design.

Sorry, I know what I had done. I want to paste some code here that someone could use, but the paste feature won't work. So I just posted my own link, again, so if someone wanted to get some button commands or such, they could go to my website, and use it as an experimental code and such. I wanted to paste code from it, but they don't let you paste outside words from here. So I had to do it that way. The first time, I just wanted to show others, what you can learn from here, the second time, I just wanted others to learn real code so they could see what things do. I have some good commands in the Head part of the tag and things that I thought could be useful. I sure would love visitors to come to my masterpiece, but when I posted it, I was only trying to show others, what they can do, if you don't walk away from something you are trying to learn, that's all I was doing. I just wanted to paste code in here, but I can't, I just wanted to try something. Even yourself. If you build websites, or learning it. Use a website's source code, and see what they do..

I paste code here all the time and don't have a problem with it. You just use the code blocks that are provided, and identify the type of code -- see the tool bar-- and you limit it to short code segments that people here might actually want to look at. This is not a place to promote your website, but you can ask for critiques of your website, and a forum is provided for that purpose.

I actually, at first I did both. To show it. Because, I wanted to also paste code, but I'm new here, so I couldn't paste anything in here. Not even our own text from subject lines or anything, in this chit chat box you type your messages in or this one here, where I'm texting from right now. Or then. lol I also wanted to show people in here, how I learned some really cool stuff from here, and I wanted to pass on the knowledge to others. That's all I ever posted my own website for. I've been coming here for about, as long as I've created my website; three years, with help from here. I just never logged onto this site. Ever! The more I went on it, was the more, loved it. Now, I'm swimming with bigger fish than me. I know it, and that's why I'm here and signed up just a week ago at that. I just wanted to share some neat code, and I know bigger fish in here, probably look down at it. But too me, it's a feat in itself. It's like being able to explore, within your very own mind, and really being able t bring stuff back from there. Is just like being able to fly. At least to me. I just have to find out how to paste code in here. At least someone could help me debug code, should I ever need help. Especially from bigger fish! :)

PS: I also supported this website's own logo onto my own website, the day I signed up. They asked for support, and I had one of their ways to do it. I also respect this place as much as I love coming here.........................

I learned how to make a website from W3School, all because, whoever created this website actually wanted to give others free education, and most websites have too many catches. This one at least will ask for support first...........

Edited by Joseph C R