Hello. I would love some help please

Joseph C R

Hello. I would love some help please.

I've found this command to be very useful to me. Can anyone tell me how I can make this be Georgia font, or whatever font face. I want. I have one of the text colour codes in a div tag too. Not shown here. it's on my website. Is there a font command like this to set fonts? Thank you for your time.

<div align="Justify"

Use a code block such as:

<!DOCTYPE html><html lang="en"><head><meta charset="utf-8"><title>tab title</title><style>body {background-image: url("./images/Website%20images/Deep_Space_Webpage_Background_2.jpg");margin: 0 0 0 0; background-attachment: fixed;background-color: #000000; }.font1{color: red;font-family: Georgia,serif;font-size: 14pt;width: 600px;text-align: justify;}.font2{color: green;font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size: 14pt;}</style></head><body><div class="font1"><p>This is a test of 14pt Georgia font.</p><p>Nam libero tempore, soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Temporibus autem quibusdam et aut officiis debitis aut rerum necessitatibus saepe eveniet ut et voluptates repudiandae sint et molestiae non recusandae. Itaqueearum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.</p></div><div class="font2"><p>This is a test of 14pt Arial font.</p></div></body></html>
Edited by davej

You guys are just perfect. Thank you so much. I'm very new to making a website. My own....... I've only been doing html, and CSS, even a bit of java script for only three short years. I had to learn all, I could make my website do for me what it does, thus far.

I do find, I love CSS, but I love the html table design the best. I know it's not the in thing, but I at least try to use both of the best of features of CSS and html.

I'm always trying to make the meta tags, an important thing for search engines. I'm really am dedicated to this kind of stuff. Will I ever get good at it? I don't know.

But I sure love it all the same. I may never ever be as good as anyone here, but this website at least helped me build something understandable. Even if only to me. lol

Thanks Foxy Mod. By the way. I love your artwork. You sure do have quite the imagination. I must say. Great work!.

As for my crappy layout of my website. Well I'm still in the stage of progression, and learning. I'm always finding something better as I learn.

The one thing, I do find, is that html's table's are better for me, but I know they aren't used for that, or weren't designed for that. But people like me use them for that. lol Making our layouts. I love CSS for programing the website, but I still love old table use too. So, I'm just trying to get the best of both worlds.... It's all just trial and error for me. Including my layout. I'm just a curious mind. I just want to see what's out there, and did that all through my website. It's a work in progress. Thank you for finding what I needed..............

Edited by Joseph C R

Tables are fine for situations where you need a table, but you don't need a table for an entire webpage. The idea of table-layout is obsolete and it is obsolete for good reasons, not just because it is out of style. Also any new webpage should be HTML5 and follow HTML5 rules. It isn't 1999 anymore.

hopefully, I can learn all this, and make this wok. However, I don't want to place, just text headers on my page, I need them images to be my titles. They are just part of my weird design, adds to the look and feel of space.. But I would use them for search engines; h1 to h6, I was told.

I'm going to have a look at those today, and see what I can learn next. As I learn better things, I will always change the layout and make it acceptable. I just have to earn to learn and I will get it right someday. I just know it.